By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the information which we automatically collect and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the Services.
Dealtaps does not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address. We may ask you to provide us with your date of birth in order to verify that you are at least 18 years old. Such information shall not be stored with us and thus we shall not share such information with any third party.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
2.1 When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our app, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address etc.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A "cookie" is a small data file transferred to your device’s hard drive that allows a app/Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your device to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your device or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some features that will not be available to you, and some pages may not display properly We do not, however, use so-called "surveillance" cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels").
We also may make use of third party tracking pixels used by advertising or analytical partners. Some such partners include, but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics: Used to track statistical information such as page visits and traffic source information allowing us to improve the performance and quality of the Site. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
3.1 We use the information we collect to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
3.3 At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our app; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the app, our users, or others.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
4.2 We will not share the information we automatically collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your data with our services providers who process your information to provide services to us or on our behalf. We have contracts with our service providers that prohibit them from sharing the information about you that they collect or that we provide to them with anyone else, or using it for other purposes.
4.4 WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
5.1 We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
5.2 By using this app or the Services, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this app or Services.
5.3 We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wi-fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the Service is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
5.4 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal/any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any information for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through our privacy help page.
7. MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS:
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the app’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email and/or through the app
9.1 Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. Our website uses Google AdSense Advertising.
9.3 Our website has implemented the following:-
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
9.4 Our website along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user’s interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
10. NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES:
11. DO NOT TRACK:
11.1 Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform website and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services.
11.2 We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the opt-out links. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
We also use surveys to collect information about our users. From time to time, we request users' input in order to evaluate potential features and services. The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our services.
13. PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS:
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a "phisher" or "spoofer." We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us at email@example.com if you get an email like this.
14.2 Continued use of our website and Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
16. NO RESERVATIONS:
17. NO CONFLICT:
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
18. CONTACT US: